Welcome to the Jared J. davis grant
Jared Jeffrey Davis is an entrepreneur looking to assist one struggling college student via his tuition grant. The grant will be awarded to the student who writes the most outstanding essay that answers the question noted below.
The following requirements must be met to apply for the Jared J. Davis Grant.
- Applicant can be a high school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Applicant can be a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question: Is an adequate investment in online marketing and in social media advertising the best way to attract a larger audience?.
The Jared J. Davis Grant will be awarded based upon a review of the submissions received by Mr. Davis.
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000.00
- The applications for the Jared Jeffrey Davis Grant close on September 1st, 2020.
- The winner will be notified on September 15th, 2020 via email
- The winners name will be posted on the www.JaredDavisGrant.com website.
How to Apply Jared Jeffrey Davis Grant:
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information along with the submission of your essay:
- First Name/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- If still in high school, please provide:
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
- If you are a freshman/sophomore/junior, please provide
- The accredited college/university you are currently enrolled at.
- Your current GPA
The winner will be reached by email by Mr. Jared Jeffrey Davis and the assets will be granted legitimately into the winner’s financial aid account.